Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm on Kindle bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks, yours truly is now publishing on the Kindle. Woo Woo motherfuckin Woooooo!!!! The Kindle world is about to be turned upside down. I will now be doing my very best to update at least twice a week. In addition to more updates, I will also be employing the services of Fluffy to help write. I think you will enjoy the writings of Fluffy as well. From here on out, articles that I publish with be signed Bunny and articles by Fluffy will be signed Fluffy. For those of you that wish to submit topics for us to blog about, I can be reached at fluffybunny@att.wireless.net.

I would like to reiterate this now before things get crazy, if you get
offended, tough shit. This is my blog, I am going to write what I want, and if you don't enjoy reading it, don't buy it. The topics that are going to be ridiculed mercilessly are:

The French
Hippies
Democrats
Liberals
Un-Patriotic Americans
Terrorists
Non-productive members of society
Douchebags in the news
Emo kids

If you fall into those categories, then I hope you have a sense of humor. Enjoy our writings and feel free to email with comments

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, do a posting on emo kids next!

    ReplyDelete