Welcome to another rant, courtesy of me. If you have a problem with language, hippie bashing, or pretty much get offended easily, you might wanna turn away now.
When I started this blog, I thought it's be fun to get some readers, interract, and generally have a good time with it. I started plugging it on the Amazon forum's, and I'll admit, I got out of hand. I was commenting on things that had nothing at all to do with it. After some poking and prodding, I realized the errors of my way and stopped posting on each thread I saw. Instead, I started signing my posts(that were relevant to the topic) as Bunny and then a link to the site. Even this wasn't fucking good enough for the ass holes on the forum.(Note: I am not calling everyone on the forum an ass hole. I am mainly referring to Vicky and Dan)
Due to what I'm assuming was someone being a little pussy bitch and complaining to Amazon, I received an email from them saying that I was spamming the forum. I won't bore you with the semantics of the email, but it basically said stop, or your posting privileges will be taken away. I responded as such:
1) I admit I was spamming before, I apologized and have stopped.
2) I only put the link to my blog in my signature block, and don't mention it any other way, except in appropriate threads. This is something employed by Bufo Calvin with his Author's Page and by another blogger for her page.
3) I created one thread about my blog(as did Red Adept for her book review blog.)
They responded as follows:
Signature blocks can't contain links. Only web addresses. And then those addresses can not be to an item for sale. Only to a fucking Author's Page, which LISTS the fucking books for sale by that person!
Although they only addressed one of my issues, they took it upon themselves to delete every single entry I had made. Including the thread I had started. However, Red Adept's thread is still up.
Now don't get me wrong, this is Amazon's site, they can edit the threads as they see fit. However, I am taking issue with the whiny fucking pussy asshole Dan T. Consider your bitch ass called out. Time to face the music you fucking crybaby.
1) You fucking blatantly lied in your review of my blog. When I responded with facts, you cried about me bashing women(because you're a bitch) and refused to admit that you were wrong.
2) You are a fucking bitch. You are offended by the fact that I asked women to show me their tits while drinking with friends. The fucking women that I asked thought it was hilarious, but your pansy ass finds it offensive. Then there is the fact that you got offended by me saying women "used to put out". My own wife thought that was funny but you're oversensitive douche bag self got offended by it. GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF!!!
3) Why do you feel the need to cry like a fucking girl everytime I post on the thread. If you don't like it, ignore it and move the fuck on with your pathetic excuse for a life. I understand that your parents hate you, and that you are looking for attention by picking fights with people that think differently then you. I get that. But you're picking a fight with the wrong fucking person.
From here on out, every person who tries to bitch about some trivial shit that I have done, is going to get called out. That's the beauty of this blog. I get to write whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want.
So do it again. Narc to Amazon that I included a link to my blog in a post. Throw your stupid ass, "moderate conservative"(I'm calling bullshit on that) opinions in on a thread. Every fucking time you speak out against me, I will call you out. I will let every reader I have know how much of a pussy you are.
For anyone who reads this know that I have given Dan a chance to respond. He is afraid. He writes a review on my blog, and then when he gets called out, he fades into oblivion.
If you didn't like this entry, don't worry, not every one will be like this. However, I am tired of being told that I am different from any other blogger, simply because I (along with Fluffy) are willing to touch those subjects that aren't popular. If you like the blog, a review on Amazon wouldn't hurt. If you hate it, then stop reading, find something else, and move on.