Thursday, April 15, 2010

Requests?

I have gotten a few followers recently, and some of you may have not read every entry. For those of you who have not, I wanted to repost this.

For starters, if you are reading this on the Kindle, the website for my blog is www.therealphillytaco.blogspot.com. You can read all of the entries through the website as well.
Also, I am open to requests for topics to write on, and am also open to posting entries written by other people. If you would like to contribute, the e-mail address is fluffybunny@att.blackberry.net.

Hope to hear from some of you. Criticism is appreciated. I am going to say now that I will post ALL entries, UNLESS you request me not to. I will not put names in the entries, so please use nicknames as I have before.

Thanks

-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment