Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let's talk immigration

As I'm sure any of you can guess, I support this new immigration law in Arizona. I think its appropriate, I think it makes sense, and I think its about fucking time we take a stand. Every day, hundreds of illegal immigrants pour across the border into Arizona causing violence, trading drugs, and sucking on our welfare system.

Before anyone tries to accuse me of racism, I'm gonna throw it out there right now, I don't hate Hispanics, I hate pricks who fucking suck our welfare system dry. And that's not racism. That's a tax paying American being sick and tired of douche bags taking advantage of our system.

Our administration is now looking for ways to overturn the new law. In other words, the President of the United States of America is trying to find a way to ALLOW illegal aliens to continue pouring across the border. The one person who is singlehandedly responsible for keeping this country safe, is taking part in the destruction of the country he swore to protect.

Don't blame me, I wanted McCain....
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment