Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little update

For those of you that are still subscribing, my apologies for taking so long to write. I kinda spaced out about writing, and have just been working and hanging out here in the Middle East. I did read something yesterday that ground my gears though, so I’m going to share that with you.

Dan Rathers made a comment that Obama couldn’t sell watermelon on a highway with State Troopers stopping people. The joke is kinda lame, but it got a bunch of people all pissed off and screaming racism. What is the world coming to when you can’t make a joke without everyone claiming racism? Get over yourselves people. Claiming racism at every turn isn’t going to help your case any.

On another note, Tucker Max’s movie, “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell” is now out on DVD. I fully recommend everyone go out and buy 6 copies. 1 for you; 1 for the homeless guy who has no money, therefore no TV, but will still appreciate the gesture; 1 for me(I’ll take all the freebies I can get) and 3 to hand out. If you don’t buy 6, at least buy one. Or rent one. OR steal one. Or illegally download one. Do whatever it takes, but WATCH THIS MOVIE! It is hilarious, and as long as you realize it’s a movie, and designed to be funny, you’ll enjoy it.

Thanks to all of those that have stuck around. I didn’t actually realize I had any subscribers still, but I will try to do a much better job of updating the site more often.

Bunny

Also, someone is now following me that I referenced previously in a negative manner in my blog. Honestly, I don’t hold grudges anymore, and I don’t dislike you anymore like I did then. The name I gave you in the blog is how I felt when everything went down. If you wish it to be changed, ask, and I will, however I hope you don’t think I still hold a grudge about something that happened 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment